My entrance to the world of bartending

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Okay, I'm pretty sure the only people that read this and who live in New York already know about this, but just in case...

I am BARTENDING this Thursday, July 16th, from 6:00 to 8:30 PM at Slate, on 21st between 5th and 6th. There are DRINK DEALS! Cheap drinks = good.

This is my first time bartending EVER and I am super pumped/mildly afraid since, despite having a bartending license, I don't know what I'm doing.

If anyone out there lives in NYC, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (please?) stop by. I'm supposed to bring lots of people with me to consume the delicious beverages that I make. So tell your friends, coworkers, baby mamas, etc.

If you're planning on coming, let me know via email at arielleblogs (at) gmail. I will LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

And if you want me to do me a massive favor and tweet/blog/yell from the rooftops about this, that would be wonderful.

Thank you, lovelies, and hope to see you on Thursday!

2 comments:

Caz said...

I'll totally come. If the bar happened to be in Melbs.

But maybe you can mail me a drink fron NYC?

Thanks!

Dionne said...

Good luck! How exciting!

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?