Following up

Sunday, June 27, 2010
Alright, feisty mcfeistersons, since you, meaning 2 of you, asked what the OTHER hilarious email I got the other day was, here's the dealio.

As you should know, I have a NEW BLOG, which you should all be reading.

There is a post on this blog called, "Titles, I need them."

But if you look too quickly, apparently it can read like, "Titties, I need them."

Which, you should all know, I don't. Thankyouverymuch.

I was thankful this wasn't left as a comment on that blog, seeing as I'm trying to keep it all professional and that nonsense.

2 comments:

P said...

Maybe people thought you were asking for other peoples' titties. You know, to experiment on. Or something...

Mega said...

Hey, wow, I can use that word without fear of repercussion.

Titties.

Ha ha, that made my day. Thanks!

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?