Whatever, I'm on break and so is my brain

Friday, January 8, 2010
Sometimes I am very smart.

Lauren:
what r u wearing to britts
Arielle: yeah...dunno
Arielle: i mean, actually i dont even have that many going out clothes here
Arielle: so either what i wore to motown, or the green and black dress i wore in vegas which im sure you dont remember but i have pics haha
Lauren: i cant go on fb can u email me a pic
Arielle: yeah hold on

Pause.


Arielle: okay i like cannot locate my vegas pics
Arielle: haha i have no idea what folder theyre in on my comp
Arielle: oy
Lauren: haha good job
Arielle: oh i found them
Arielle: in the folder called "vegas"

5 comments:

P said...

Love it! That is indeed a blonde moment.

The thing is though, sometimes we don't expect to do anything THAT obvious. Putting the vegas pictures in a folder CALLED Vegas? It seems waaaayyy too illogical . . .

And I'm not even being sarcastic.

(Then again, I AM blonde...)

Maxie said...

seriously, story of my life.

rachel said...

agreed with maxie. prett ymuch how my life goes.

Matt said...

at least your organized enough to have a vegas folder. my pics are all randomly scattered on my desktop.

Sassy said...

Ha ha I love it! So classic!

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?