Ever since I discovered that my roommate received the first 5 Harry Potter DVDs for her birthday, an idea has been brewing in my head. And I don't think it'll go away until I make it a reality.
My wonderful idea?
HARRY POTTER MOVIE MARATHON!
That's right. I am going to wake up early and watch ALL. FIVE. MOVIES. In one day. It's going to be glorious. I'm not sure when exactly this is going to happen, because I have to find a magical day where I have 14 or so free hours, but I'm thinking after all my final papers and powerpoints and presentations (oh my!) are done, I'm going to do it.
A lot of preparation has to go into this. I need to select the perfect cozy outfit, make sure my Slanket is up to the task, and select some delicious snacks.
I cannot wait. NERD. GASM. To the max.
Another thing I can't wait for? Thanksgiving! A weekend of family and my dog and yummy food and high school friends and maybe even putting a dent in that massive amount of schoolwork I have.
4 comments:
Good luck with that! I tried to do it with the Lord of the Rings trilogy and fsiled. But then I didn't adequately prepare, so maybe you'll manage it!
This involves more prep then just a slanket and free time! You need themed food. How are you going to sit there and watch the Hogwarts Express and not crave whatever pumpkin pasties are? Or what are you going to do when you are thirsty and the only acceptable beverage is butterbeer?!
awesome! I am totally jealous.
Ummm can I be included? I'll come back to freaking Boston for it, I don't care.
Too bad we can't convince everyone else that this would be a great idea for my bachelorette party HAHAHA
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?