Famous lookalikes and my love of JGL

Friday, August 17, 2012
One of the best parts of summer, right up there with street fairs, sundresses & flip flops, and trips to the Frying Pan, are outdoor concerts.

In the last week alone I have been to 3 summer concerts: Cake, Blues Traveler/Barenaked Ladies, and Incubus/Linkin Park. It was a week of high school throwback shows and I never thought I would say this but I'm a little concert-ed out right now.

But this post isn't about that. This post is about a revelation I had during the Linkin Park show.

This is Mike Shinoda, Linkin Park's primary songwriter, guitarist, keyboardist, and rapper (as opposed to Chester Bennington, the guy who does all the screaming. I wrote about him in my post about how rock stars are too skinny).


This is Josh Radnor, AKA the guy who plays Ted Mosby on How I Met Your Mother.




Let's look at them together.


These guys are TWINSIES.

If you like Linkin Park and you like How I Met Your Mother, you can probably understand how distracting it is to go through the entire concert feeling like Ted Mosby is rapping at you. But still - GOOD CONCERT.

Also, I think Mike Shinoda is adorable (Josh Radnor too, obviously). He's half Japanese, and I was going to say something about how maybe I have a thing for half-Asian men because of how much I absolutely adore Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but then I googled it and apparently JGL is very much white and not at all Asian.

Was I the only person who thought this? Anyway, JGL is Jewish, which I probably should have guessed with a last name like Levitt. The only thing this can possibly mean is that SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

JGL, my mom and grandma will love you! Let's get married.



See? We'd be a totally cute couple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read his new Playboy interview? He is divine:

http://www.playboy.com/playground/view/20q-joseph-gordon-levitt

I especially love that he pointed out that his "500 Days" character has issues. Everyone thought Summer was such a bitch... I'm like, she was honest and upfront from the very beginning!

Lauren said...

Woah. They do look alike. WEIRD. Also, heck yes to JGL.

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?