Home sweet Brooklyn

Monday, February 21, 2011
Awhile ago I wrote about whether or not I thought I could ever be one of those people that lived...somewhere other than Manhattan. Brooklyn, specifically.

I've been spending a lot of time in Brooklyn lately. Not for any special reason mind you, but mostly because more and more of my potential fun weekend plans have involved the BK. Bootie NYC in Williamsburg, Brooklyn's best wings competition in Greenpoint, amazing pizza at Spumoni Gardens in Gravesend, game night in Clinton Hill, dinner at applewood and mini Texas state fair in Park Slope.

I'm happy to have fun reasons to get to explore a borough of NYC that's sort of new, or at the very least unfamiliar, to me.

In May, I will have even more opportunities to explore the territory because I WILL BE MOVING THERE.

The apartment I mentioned on here months ago, one where I'd be moving in with 2 good friends from high school and will probably have insane amounts of fun in the process, came to fruition. I visited the apartment on Friday to confirm.

I am PUMPED. It is high time I moved out of the house and back into NYC. Shit is about to get real.

5 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i have a lot of friends and family in NYC and more than a few of them have made the move to brooklyn, you'll love it.

Mega said...

Oh cool! A place for me to crash when I visit.

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Exciting! Let's hang out in person next time I'm in the city?

P said...

The guy I'm currently seeing is in NYC on hols at the moment and staying with a friend in Brooklyn - think he is loving it there.

Unknown said...

I am totally gonna visit you in Park Slope! That area of Brooklyn is super easy for me to reach by LIRR, since you can use the Atlantic Avenue/Pacific Street train station. Don't know what I'm talking about? You will soon. :P

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?