Coming even further out of the nerd closet

Sunday, May 3, 2009
I'm a huge nerd. And sometimes I even amaze myself with how nerdy I am.

I was going through my Google reader when I saw a blurb under CNN International that read, "A U.S. government panel listed 13 countries Friday as "egregious" violators of religious freedom."

And you know what I did? I thought to myself, "OOOH FUN! I'm going to see how many of them I can name correctly!" So I got out a pen and paper and wrote down 13 candidates, then clicked on the link to compare them to the master list.

I got to 7 pretty easily, then struggled a bit to think of 6 other viable options. 6 of my first 7 were right, plus 1 from my other 6. I was going for half so I reached my goal. And I had way too much fun doing this.

For anyone else interested, the link is here: Probably Not Supposed To Be A Game But I Don't Care.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Um. I just read that and went "Oh man, i want to play too!"

I listed 13, mostly guessing and ended up with six right. You beat me. Fun game!

Bayjb said...

DUDE GUESS WHAT? I might be coming to Boston this summer for a long weekend. FYI: being a nerd is cool.

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?