Here is a random mishmosh of what's going on in my very exciting life, including stuff that you guys asked for. BECAUSE YOU CARE! (No sarcasm). I feel special.
Right, so. I dyed my hair red (again!). Here is a pic.
I've never gone this dark before but I love it. I would like to keep my hair this color forever. Moving on.
I have 2 big trips coming up! This is fantastic because I don't travel very often and I haven't left the country since May 2009. So..YAY.
At the end of April I'm headed to Seattle for a wedding. I've never been there and when I'm not at the wedding I'm going to spend my time drinking delicious beer, browsing the Pike Place Market, going up the Space Needle, and downing a shit ton of Starbucks. A friend, who is originally from Seattle, asked me to smoke a huge legal blunt on the street on his behalf. I will not be doing that.
More important than my trip to Seattle is my trip to London, which is at the end of March/beginning of April. I will be gone for 11 glorious days and I am going to snog the shit out of as many hot British blokes as I possibly can. Which, knowing me, will probably be about zero to one hot British blokes. I guess I will also go see Buckingham Palace or something. AND EAT SO MUCH CADBURY'S ALL THE CRUNCHIES IN MY MOUTH.
Anyway I'm sure it's pretty clear that I have never been to London. I'm pretty pumped. And glad I have a friend there who can take care of my itinerary so that I do not spend the entire time eating candy and awkwardly hitting on men. Also we are probably going to spend a few days in either Ireland or France and all this makes me want to do is talk about more things I want to put in my mouth. Interpret that as you wish. BA DUM BUM.
Related to these two great awesome trips is the fact that I did my taxes yesterday and because I was on unemployment for most of last year I owe the government no less than eleventy billion dollars. So I'm glad I spent all this money on trips because I was already pretty poor from that and now I am EXTRA poor. Great.
Kate, who I had lunch with the other day (yay!), wanted to see a picture of the reindeer headbands from Christmas. ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. You will also notice the dreidel headband. Because the chosen people are always represented here.
NEXT. I am presently obsessed with this song.
Macklemore is legit. And he is from Seattle. THIS BLOG POST IS COMING FULL CIRCLE.
That made no sense, I know. I'm really tired.
And finally, I decided to get my eyes checked today for the first time in 6 years (making my lifetime eye exam total...2). I've had a pair of glasses since my first eye exam and while I used to wear them occasionally, I haven't put them on in at least 2 or 3 years at this point. I don't think my vision is bad at all but I do have some trouble with distance so I wanted to get that shit checked out.
YOU GUYS. My eyes are apparently pretty bad. Like the woman there was honestly shocked that I see okay in a glasses-less world. The doctor checked out my current glasses and told me they're fine for me to wear even though they probably aren't as strong as I need them to be. She said I should probably wear them..all the time. Because my eyes suck. And are OVAL SHAPED. I believe the proper word for this is "astigmatism" but I'm just going to walk around saying that I have weird shaped eyeballs. It sounds funnier.
Anyway, I will not be wearing my glasses all the time because I'm not ready to completely change how my face looks for the rest of my motherf'ing life. But I will try to at least wear them while on the computer.
So here's another picture! I call this "It is Friday night and I am very sleepy."



1 comment:
"I can't help it that I have oval-shaped eyeballs." I'm imagining that girl with all the feelings from 'Mean Girls,' of course.
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?