My favorite tweets of the past year (ish)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Don’t ask me why I felt compelled to write a post about my favorite tweets. I just did. So here are my 10 favorite maximum-of-140-character-length thoughts from January 1, 2010 until now. Reading them over, I think they do an eerily good job of summing up everything you might ever need to know about me as a person, aside from the fact that none of my many Glee-related tweets made this list. You can find my twitter here.

Currently reading the billionaires issue of Forbes. Bruno Mars noticeably absent. Better luck next year buddy.

I just realized that in Monster, Nicki Minaj rhymes “climb it” with “climate.” Can’t decide if that’s genius or cheating.

To everyone who may have inadvertently seen me with my hand down my shirt as I tried to rescue a raisin that fell down there: sorry.

I just responded to an evite without adding a witty comment. I don’t even know who I am anymore. In other news, people still use evite.

When I looked at the weather forecast for Chicago this weekend and saw that it said, “Windy,” I just started cracking up. Because, duh.

A crossword puzzle clue was “the study of plants.” What immediately came to mind? Herbology. #harrypotternerd4life

Sooo apparently Joseph Gordon-Levitt is filming a movie outside my apartment. Time to go see if I can somehow give him my number.

Just gave out the first of my new business cards. To the “win a free burger” jar. #notashamed

There are not nearly enough curtains in my bedroom for me to be walking around with this pore cleansing charcoal mask on.

Spending my Friday night ironing and baking. Because apparently I have morphed into a 1950’s housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?